Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner
Terms & Conditions
Our nucleus have a selected queen with color-marking respective to the year she was born.
The nucleus are made up of 5 frames, 3 of them with breed in all stages, 2 of them as reserve.
Our nucleus remain with us for at least 30 days from when the queen begins laying her eggs, this allows us to observe the quality of her laying and ensure its correct fertilization.
- We are aware of the importance of meeting the deadlines agreed with our clients, since their campaign depends on it. Therefore our commitment is maximum.
- The reservations of nucleus will begin at the end of the previous season.
- At the time of making the reservation, 30% of the total order must be paid, this reservation will not be refundable.
- 10 days before the agreed date for delivery, the remaining 70% must be paid. You will receive an email, WhatsApp-message or SMS as a reminder a few days before.
- The nucleus will be reviewed in our facilities by the client to give their consent, he will be conveniently advised for their transport and installation upon arrival at his apiary. If in this review there is no agreement on the part of the client in any of the nucleus paid and there is no possibility of replacement, O Marquesado® will return the value of the same.
- Loading will be done at dusk to ensure that all field bees have returned to their nucleus.
- The delivery dates are approximate depending on the climatic conditions of that season, being able to advance or delay the fertilization of the queens and the development of the nucleus. It is important to us to serve you a product of the highest quality.
- The client will be solely responsible for the swarms when they leave our facilities. It is necessary that you take into account the material that will be necessary to carry out the transport in your vehicle safely, straps, angles, protective suits. Nucleus should be transported in a well-ventilated vehicle or open box to prevent nucleus from suffocating.